Tuesday, December 27, 2011

ICS Update - December 27, 2011, Happy New Year!

Greetings, my fellow ICSers- I hope that a wonderful Christmas was had by all that celebrate Christmas. And for those that don't, I hope that life is treating you well.

A new year is upon us, and that means dues are dooby dooby due. We strive to keep the dues to the basic level we need to operate. This club has always been run as a haven for movie geeks, and we strive to keep it a club that keeps its members happy.

I'm not sure the schedule for the new year yet, except that in April we will be having Martin Grams. I will be going over that with Charming Charlie at the January Meeting.

We did very well with the Silent Auction. $200 for the club! We are in fine financial straits, and a big THANK YOU to Nina for the wonderful job she's doing as our treasurer!

More later! Best Wishes for the New Year!

Hendo

No comments:

Post a Comment