Friday, August 26, 2011

ICS Update - August 26, 2011 IMPORTANT: Hurricane Cancels Orson

Listening to the latest weather reports, it sounds like we are in for a heavy tropical storm, with the brunt of the storm  hitting around 5:00 p.m. Saturday and lasting into Sunday morning.

There seems to be no point in delaying it any more. We will be dealing with torrential rain, and high winds. It is not worth anyone taking a chance coming out to the meeting.

Therefore, we will not be having our meeting tomorrow night. The Board will let you know how we will schedule things for September

Everyone stay safe and stay dry, and we'll see you next month.


P.S. You can always go to our FACEBOOK page and post photos of the storm from your neck of the woods if you like! 

No comments:

Post a Comment