Monday, September 12, 2011

ICS Quick Update - Monday September 12, 2011

Greetings folks! I hope that most of you are beginning to dry out from all the rain we've had. And those who had damage I hope are getting themselves back together. It's been one freaky summer we've had.

Judy, Betsy, Charlie and Rick have been doing wonderful things with our Facebook Page and website. They've set up a memorial page for Jim Childs, John Clayton and Sue Feder. Check it out and leave a message there, si vous plait.
ICS Facebook Page

The Mid Atlantic Nostalgia Con will be held in Hunt Valley this year, the last weekend in September. I won't bother going over the guest list, but I will say that I thought one guest, Micheal Considine, was dead... but he's not! He's alive and kickin' and... selling autographs.
Nostalgia Con

Are there any original ideas out there? I see they're now re-making "Straw Dogs". There is a new film out with Ryan Gosling called "Drive" that I'm looking forward to. And all the rain gave me a chance to catch up on some DVDs in my "to watch" pile- "True Blood" (hey, if your biggest dream in life was to see Anna Paquin naked, you need to check this out), "Unstoppable" (did see this in the movies), and "3:10 to Yuma". That fellow Russell Crowe did a good job in this movie. I wonder if he'll do any other movies just as good, or whether this was a one shot deal for him...

Anyway, enjoy the dwindling days of Summer (which OFFICIALLY ends the Friday before our meeting) and SEE YOU- AT THE MOVIES!

Hendo

No comments:

Post a Comment